quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2018

New Birth Prayer

Prayer for eternal salvation

New Birth Prayer


Beloved Heavenly Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I come to you by faith, and at this moment I confess that I am a sinner and lack your glory, I repent of my life of sins in which I have rejected your grace and I ask you mercy and by the Blood of Jesus I receive your forgiveness. I open my heart and invite You to make permanent abode in me, I declare that I accept You as the only Lord and Savior of my life. Lord, I am integrated into the body of Christ today and write my name in the book of life. I thank You and praise You in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Prayer Flowing Finance

Prayer Flowing Finance Beloved Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Son of the livi...