quarta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2018

Prayer for Marriage with Problem

oração poderosa

Prayer for Marriage with Problem


Beloved Heavenly Father, I thank You for the perfect plan you have devised for our marriage. I know that a marriage that works in Your will and receives your blessings is satisfying and wonderful. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I place our marriage before you so that you can do exactly what you want it to be. Please forgive my sins of failure in our marriage.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I overthrow all the fortresses of satan who intend to destroy our marriage.
I interrupt all relationships between us by satan and his evil spirits in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I will only accept the relationships established by You and the divine Holy Spirit. I ask the Holy Spirit to enable me to relate to .......................... (NAME SPOUSE) in a way that meets your needs. needs. I submit to you our physical relationship so he can enjoy your blessings. I submit to you our love so that you may grow and increase. I want to know and experience in marriage the fullness of your perfect will. Open my eyes to see all the areas where I have been deceived. Open the eyes of ................................... (NAME SPOUSE) so that he, perceive all the lies of satan directed against him. Make our union the Christ-centered and blessed relationship that you idealized in your perfect will. I ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ with thanksgiving. Amen.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Prayer Flowing Finance

Prayer Flowing Finance Beloved Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Son of the livi...