quarta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2018

Prayer for Divine Healing

prayer of power

Prayer for Divine Healing

God almighty, in the Name of the Lord Jesus I praise You for the victory that I have in Christ Jesus. For I am set free, for the Son of God has set me free, and thanks to him I am seated with Christ in the heavenly places above all the principality, of every power. And today I declare that I am free from any disease or infirmity because my Savior Jesus Christ has borne our diseases and infirmities, so I now claim my position in Christ Jesus more than conqueror.

I declare myself cured of ............................................ ( NAME DISEASE) because in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I call to my life the perfect physical and organic health and I forbid the powers of darkness to again cast evil upon my life in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Prayer Flowing Finance

Prayer Flowing Finance Beloved Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Son of the livi...